With Office 365, you can use Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on a device running on Mac OS just like you do it on any other PC. The Operating System of Mac comes with built-in support for Microsoft Exchange Server so that you can use all the apps which you love to use on any other OS. If you have Office 365 on your Mac, you can easily have access to your mails, contacts, calendar all at once. To install Office 365 on your Mac via office.com/setup, do the following:
- Sign in to the Office 365 work or school account from your device.
- Open the “Settings” and navigate to Office 365 settings.
- The next step you have to do is, tap on the “Software” option.
- When you are redirected to the Software page, select “Install” under “install Office for Mac”.
- This will initiate the downloading of the Office 365 installer package.
- After the completion of the downloading process, navigate to the “Downloads” section.
- Hit on the “Microsoft Office 365 Installer package” option to open it.
- Tap on the “Continue” option, when you are prompted to do so.
- This will initiate the installation process.
- Now, you have to type in your Mac login credentials to complete the installation process.
After Office 365 setup for Mac is installed, Word for Mac opens. Here, you can activate Office 365 and confirm your subscription. You should only have to do this once during the activation process.
To sum up-
Although Office 365 installation is an easy process, you may come across some hurdles while doing this. If you are one of them, who are facing such annoying situation, then you should immediately get in touch with the Office experts. One day without Office may land you in losing the pace of your work.